The Tourguard is a super reliable urban or touring tire. Same as the TourGuard Plus but without the added 5mm layer of rubber under the tread. It sports a bead to bead nylon puncture protection breaker for extra puncture resistance. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$18.99 - $19.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 37-597 - Wire bead
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Loft Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
Turn your mountain bike into a road rocket. Michelin's Wild Run'R is a zippy road tire for 26- or 27.5-inch wheels. It features a smooth tread that rolls fast and grips great on pavement.
$19.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$19.99 - $29.99
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
$20.00 - $22.00
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
- Excellent choice for technical terrain - Tall, open center tread keeps the mud on the ground and off your tires, and grips roots and rocks while climbing - Aggressive side knobs give you the confidence to rail away
- Chilled on wild tricks and steep ramps. - The wraparound tread has great grip in half-pipes. - Special strengthening protects the sidewalls. - -02 & -03: E-50 E-Bike Certified
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
Soar is a great combination of a fast-rolling, race-oriented tire that performs equally well in XC and marathon riding in both loose and hardpack conditions. The perfect tire for a long summer day of riding in a variety of terrain. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 52-559
Soar is a great combination of a fast-rolling, race-oriented tire that performs equally well in XC and marathon riding in both loose and hardpack conditions. The perfect tire for a long summer day of riding in a variety of terrain. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI
$21.99 - $22.99
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
$21.99 - $30.99
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
$21.99 - $29.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
Great looks and a smooth ride are yours with Giant's Simple Road Star Tire. This wide tire offers cool style and a cushy ride so you can enjoy your day in the sun.
- Cruiser tire intended for everyday use - Bead: Wire
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
The cool design makes the RetroRIDE an eyecatcher. In a stylish brown or cream or black with completely curcumferential original profiles of the legendary Conti KKS 10. Beneath the stylish outer shell it has all qualities that make a great touring tire. Finished off with a rubber breaker belt, a tread profile that even looks grippy, and a compound that provides a long service life.
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
The Kross Plus Wire in K847 Tread is a great tire for any hybrid or mountain bike. - K847 Tread Pattern with SRC compound - Wire bead - Made from quality Kenda rubber
Give your mountain bike road speed with Ritchey's Tom Slick 26-inch. It's a worthy all-around training tire that features a slick center for minimal rolling resistance and grooved shoulders to shed water and debris.
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's Cruiser Hotster Tire. Plus, its unique design adds a touch of style to any bike.
Roll on roads and crushed-gravel paths with Electra's Cruiser Classic Knobby Tire. And, it adds a touch of style to any bicycle.
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's Cruiser Strat-O-Balloon Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
Ride with piece of mind with Giant's FlatGuard Trail tire. This large volume knobby gives you extra puncture resistance in the form of an aramid belt between the tread and the casing. The all-conditions tread hooks up in most conditions and rolls fast on smooth surfaces.
Page 1 of 7 Next page