$12.99 - $21.99
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 37-597 - Wire bead
The Tourguard is a super reliable urban or touring tire. Same as the TourGuard Plus but without the added 5mm layer of rubber under the tread. It sports a bead to bead nylon puncture protection breaker for extra puncture resistance. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$18.99 - $19.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Loft Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
Turn your mountain bike into a road rocket. Michelin's Wild Run'R is a zippy road tire for 26- or 27.5-inch wheels. It features a smooth tread that rolls fast and grips great on pavement.
$19.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$19.99 - $29.99
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
$20.00 - $22.00
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
- Excellent choice for technical terrain - Tall, open center tread keeps the mud on the ground and off your tires, and grips roots and rocks while climbing - Aggressive side knobs give you the confidence to rail away
- Chilled on wild tricks and steep ramps. - The wraparound tread has great grip in half-pipes. - Special strengthening protects the sidewalls. - -02 & -03: E-50 E-Bike Certified
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
Soar is a great combination of a fast-rolling, race-oriented tire that performs equally well in XC and marathon riding in both loose and hardpack conditions. The perfect tire for a long summer day of riding in a variety of terrain. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 52-559
$21.99 - $22.99
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
$21.99 - $30.99
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
$21.99 - $29.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
Great looks and a smooth ride are yours with Giant's Simple Road Star Tire. This wide tire offers cool style and a cushy ride so you can enjoy your day in the sun.
Make your commute faster with Kenda's Kwest. It's a smooth, fast-rolling slick that speeds along the road and bike path. Deep water grooves help channel water away from the center tread in rainy conditions for added confidence. And, the 100 psi rating on these tires means rolling resistance is kept to the bare minimum, so you'll get to work on time. - Smooth, minimal tread tire for city, bike path, or commuting in a variety of sizes to suit any need - Deep water grooves help channel water in wet conditions - Front and rear application, best when used as a set - Wire Bead
$23.00 - $27.00
Vittoria's Evolution II is versatile and reliable—the choice for daily recreation and commuting on all types of surfaces. It's multi-surface tread grips all the time, regardless of where you ride, offering tremendous confidence and versatility. Vittoria's puncture-resistant belting lets you ride day after day without worrying about flats. - Multi-surface tread - Wire-bead - 35-58 PSI - 790 grams (26-inch), 840 grams (29-inch)
$23.00 - $27.00
Vittoria's Roadster tire is a high-mileage urban offering with a negative tread that offers low rolling resistance and high traction. - Wire bead - Easy-rolling tire for road use - 650 grams (26-inch, 720 grams (29-inch)
Vittoria's Street Runner tire rolls fast on the road for fast and nimble 26-inch road riding. A smooth center tread section is buttery-smooth and quick on pavement, while the minimal tread pattern on the sides give you dry- and wet-weather cornering confidence.
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
- Cruiser tire intended for everyday use - Bead: Wire
• Urban commuter tire with Kevlar Flat Shield protection • Low rolling resistance • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.5
Continental's City Ride II is a sturdy and nimble tire for pavement. Its smooth center and treaded shoulders ensure low rolling resistance, easy pedaling and confident cornering making it great for commuting and all-round riding. You get Continental's Puncture ProTection, too, and reflective sidewalls for safety.
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
The cool design makes the RetroRIDE an eyecatcher. In a stylish brown or cream or black with completely curcumferential original profiles of the legendary Conti KKS 10. Beneath the stylish outer shell it has all qualities that make a great touring tire. Finished off with a rubber breaker belt, a tread profile that even looks grippy, and a compound that provides a long service life.
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
The Kross Plus Wire in K847 Tread is a great tire for any hybrid or mountain bike. - K847 Tread Pattern with SRC compound - Wire bead - Made from quality Kenda rubber
Page 1 of 9 Next page