$3.59 - $5.39
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
$3.79 - $4.79
- Universal alloy water bottle cage - Hardware included - Size: 6mm
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
$4.59 - $5.19
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
Origin-8's Pro Lite Alloy Cage is made of light and durable aluminum and provides a secure grip on your bottles. It's perfect for all your bikes and adds a touch of class.
- Extra-burly welded oversized aluminum - Reinforced top to grip your bottle - 68 grams
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
Sunlite's ATB Bottle Cage is made of heavier aluminum than the regular bottle cage to keep your bottle in place on bumpy rides. It's still light and looks great.
• Black cage • w/Clips • 28 ounces
Sunlite's Handlebar Mount Bottle Cage lets you attach a water bottle to your handlebars for easy access. Its lightweight design is good for road and mountain use.
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Pull top valve • Bottle does not contain (Bisphenol A,BPA) or Phthalates • 24oz
The Corsa is a universal cycling bottle - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - Biodegradable and BPA free - Capacity: 550 ml
Get a cage that matches your bike! Giant's 5mm Aluminum Cage is light, holds fast and looks great.
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
MSW PC-120 composite water bottle cages are a great value and fit standard mounting positions. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle. - Lightweight, composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
• Fits bars: 22.2 to 31.8mm diameter • No-Tool quick-release mount • Anodized finish
- Expanding cup holder grips most beverage sizes - Patent pending rubber strap tensions and grips cup - Handlebar clamp adjusts to fit any bar thickness up to 35mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware
The Corsa MTB is a universal MTB bottle - With protective cover - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - Biodegradable and BPA free - Capacity: 550ml
The universal cycling bottle - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - Biodegradable and BPA free - Capacity: 750ml
- Dual-density, lightweight PE, and Kraton rubber bottle - Tasteless and odorless material - Soft, rubber, high-flow pressure valve - Matte black finish with glossy black graphics - Bottle does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates
Profile's Kage ensures you'll never lose your bottle again. The clever design provides a great grip and doesn’t leave ugly marks on bottles. And, the injection-molded nylon/fiberglass construction is incredibly strong and light, too!
Profile's Stryke Kage ensures you’ll never lose your bottle again. Constructed of injection-molded nylon/fiberglass, this incredibly strong cage provides a great grip and doesn’t leave marks on bottles. Plus, this cage is super light, too.
The Slidecage from SK uses fiberglass-strengthened composite construction for light weight and impact resistance. The modular cage construction allows either right-hand or left-hand bottle insertion.
Features - Alloy bottle cage - 6mm alloy rod - Tough and still flexible - Compatible with various water bottles
$8.00 - $9.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
$8.00 - $9.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Origin-8's Flask Cage is the cage you need to carry your Origin-8 Flask (sold separately). It's made of durable and light aluminum to hold your Flask securely and keep it right at hand.
Page 1 of 7 Next page