- More durable and quiet resin compound than previous DB-210 pads - Anti-vibration elastomer behind pad further reduces noise - Magnetic spring in caliper & physical spring between pads for fast and consistent pad return - Visual wear indicator shows if your pads need to be replaced, without removing them - Chamfering at the bottom eases wheel insertion, for race-fast wheel changes - Loops at top of the pads act as cooling fins for improved heat dissipation
- Analog wireless computer designed with the urban cyclist in mind - 9 functions: calorie consumption, carbon offset, current|average/max. speed, trip distance, total distance, elapsed time and 12/24 hour clock. - One button for easy navigation - FlexTight bracket - -03 has backlighting
- 31mm grip with micro diamond pattern - Kevlar infused TRC + ruber compound
- Integrated lower headset for 1.5" or tapered steerers - 36° x 45°
The Volt comes pre-assembled with an 11-speed cassette, making it super easy to start riding. There are no added costs. Attach your bike, connect, and GO. It has been designed with industry standard protocols and electronics to seamlessly connect with most popular training platforms. The Volt is extremely quiet and provides an exceptional riding experience. Wireless Communications - ANT+ FE- C controllable trainer - Broadcasts ANT+, Speed, Power and Cadence - Bluetooth FTMS controllable trainer - Broadcasts Bluetooth, Speed, Power and Cadence - Connects to Heart rate monitors via BLE and ANT+ - Broadcasts connected Heart rate via BLE Features - Direct Drive - Electromagnetic magnet system - 11speed cassette included (Shimano, SRAM, and Campy compatible, XD-R body sold separately) - Flywheel weight: 4.7kg - Third-Party App compatible - App-controlled resistance - Accuracy of +- 2.5 % Gradient simulation up to 16 % - 142 and 148mm Thru Axle adapters included. Boost sold separately - Rider optimized Performance - Total unit weight. 15.4 kg - Electrical requirements: 2.5m power cable supplied. 100 to 240 Volt, 1.5A, 50Hz-60Hz Power (watts) Output - 15kph = 400 watts - 40 kph = 1300 watts - Max Watts 1800
- For Integrated Handlebar (one piece) bar/stem - Pro-level mount with -7 degree articulation for custom computer positioning - Lifetime warranty. CNC Machined. Black Anodized - GARMIN approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs - Combo- Computer and GoPro style camera/light compatible - M5 hardware included. If a smaller bolt required, use an 8.4mm washer to ensure a secure fit. - Made in House. Boise, Idaho USA
- CNC Machined Aluminum - Combo Compatible (K13-580 adapter sold separately) - GARMIN approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs - Anodized Black with laser etched logos - Payload Capacity: Top 123g / Bottom 242g with combo adapter - Weight- 47g Compatibility: - GARMIN Cycling Computers smaller than EDGE 1000, 1030 style (example EDGE 820) - Combo compatible (GoPro-style light/camera interface) K13-580-BLK adapter sold separately
- CNC Machined Aluminum - Combo Compatible (K13-580 adapter sold separately) - GARMIN approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs - Anodized Black with laser etched logos - Payload Capacity: Top 123g / Bottom 242g with combo adapter - Weight- 50g Compatibility: - All Garmin Cycling Computers - Combo (GoPro-style light/camera interface) adapter compatible (K13-580-BLK sold separately)
Stylish and functional urban protection. Whether it's tackling the daily commute or enjoying city nightlife by bike, the Central is a helmet purpose-built for exploring the heart of your asphalt jungle. Plentiful venting, integrated visor, and flashing rear light keeps you cool, covered, and visible while on the move. - Technology: Composite Fusion - Features: USB Chargeable Rear Flashing Safety Light, Anti-Microbial Pads - Material: PC Shell, EPS Foam - Vents: 17 - Weight: 346g / 12.2oz - Certification: EN 1078, CPSC - Intended Use: Commute, Recreational - Small/Medium = 54 – 58cm - Large/X-Large = 58 – 62cm
Our beloved Maya gets updated with a newly designed visor, a dial retention fit system, and added venting; our best-selling helmet is cooler than ever. - Removable/Washable Liner - Dial Retention Fit System - Injection Molded Uni-Bottom - Cordura Helmet Bag - Moto-Style Visor - FidLock Buckle - Compatible with Kali accessory mount Material: - PC Shell & Under Wrap - EPS Foam Certifications: - CPSC - EN 1078 Sizing: - X-Small/Small = 50 – 54cm - Small/Medium = 55 – 61cm - Large/X-Large = 60 – 63cm
- LEV has always represented the latest technology but is already a classic among top contending dropper posts. - With myriad of firsts to its name; first hydraulic dropper to offer zero cable movement, first dropper to win a UCI World XC Eliminator event and first in countless enduros, magazine tests and customer satisfaction polls, LEV IS the first dropper seatpost to outperform itself.
- LEV INTEGRA'S internally routed cable significantly cleans up the look of your bike. - With shifter cables, brake lines and lock out cables clamped and zip tied to your carbon fiber piece of art, mountain bike frames have begun to look like an IT guy's fantasy. - Clear the clutter while benefiting from legendary LEV technology – now available in 175mm travel.
- 1x Systems compatible - Multi-axis adjustable body with split clamp - Easy to install
- Eten-I rounds out the lower end of the KS internally routed dropper post spectrum with a post that is perfect for new riders just getting used to the idea of on-the-fly seat height adjustment or more experienced riders looking for a value-priced solution. - Eten-I uses the same head and cartridge as the Eten Remote but moves the cable interface to the bottom of the post for compatibility with frames accommodating internally routed cables.
- Protects high risk areas from rock chips, wear & scratches - Designed around road and gravel bike geometry - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed for maximum coverage with minimal trimming - Frame coverage ~60%. Includes toptube, full downtube, 4 stays, seat tube and extra pieces - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
- Extended length down tube piece to protect this high risk area from rock chips, wear & scratches - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed around mountain bike geometry - Frame coverage ~10%. Includes downtube and extra pieces - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
- Acera mountain front derailleur - More compact than the T3000 touring version, for better clearance with bigger wheels and tires - For rear 9 speed - Maximum chainring size: 40T - Total capacity: 18T - Max front difference: 10T
- Alivio T4010 Octalink crankset - Material: Aluminum - Chain Compatibility: HG 9-speed - Pedal Spindle: 9/16'' - Bottom Bracket: Not included—BB-ES300 or BB-ES51, 126mm - Removable chainguard
- Material: Aluminum - Chain Compatibility: Super narrow HG 9 speed - Pedal Spindle: 9/16'' - Bottom Bracket: Not included - BB-UN26 or BB-UN55, 123mm
- 9 speed Altus trigger shifters - Multiple shifts: up to 3 downshifts in one swing - Compatible with all 9 speed rear derailleurs - Includes cables and housing
- For IG/HG chains - Nickel plated finish - Enlarged sprocket window design for lighter weight
- Pair of G-Type disc brake pads without fins, for 1 caliper - Resin Compound - Available with Steel backplate for lower cost or Aluminum backplate for superior heat management - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Interchangeable with F-Type and J-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
- Create an air tight seal for BST rims - Can also be used as a lightweight rim strip for any rim
- Compatible for Manual and power tool socket insert (ISO 2725-Part 3) - "Take it easy" Tool Finder with color coding according to size - Featuring a good grip to allow easy pick-up even with oily hands. - Ball stop groove, for hex head bolts and nuts; chrome vanadium steel, matt chrome-plated.
RaceFace Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - M15
$0.86 - $5.99
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
$0.99 - $55.90
Eurostyle Chamois Butt’r is the most popular chamois cream for cyclists who prefer a soothing cooling formula. It's the lube of choice for many top men and women pro riders. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water. And, it also helps extend the life of your cycling shorts by restoring the softness and suppleness of both natural and synthetic chamois pads. The single-use packets are just right for taking along on rides or events or giving to friends who need more comfort. The tube or jar is the perfect size for your drawer or gear bag and offers many applications.
$0.99 - $59.99
Her' Chamois Butt’r was developed by a female sports medicine physician in cooperation with professional women cyclists. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. Her' utilizes premium ingredients including aloe vera, green tea leaf extract, tea tree oil, shea butter and lavender oil for their naturally occurring beneficial properties. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water. - To use: rub 1/6 to 1/3 ounce on your skin or chamois - No gluten, paraben, fragrance or artificial color - Meets the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices - No animal testing utilized
Internally fitting service parts for Hayes hydraulic disc brake master cylinders. - All HFX-MAG compatible master cylinder internals are designed for the current aluminum piston/2mm push-rod platform (2003 and newer).
Page 1 of 497 Next page