$6.59 - $12.19
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
$12.99 - $19.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
Giant's Aluminum Replacement Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in your saddle position.
$14.19 - $17.39
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
$15.00 - $26.35
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position.
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$18.99 - $23.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
$26.99 - $34.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
- A strong, lightweight alloy post, licensed from Pivotal BMX Inc. - Allows seat to be dropped lower than conventional posts - 3D forged 7075 alloy post with internal oval construction for strength - 10mm bolt tightening system, accessed through a slot in Pivotal Seat top (seat sold separately) - 100g (24.5mm) / 258g (27.2mm)
- Retro-looking aero seatpost for road bikes - Aluminum, body with a single bolt head
Let Giant's Comfort Suspension Seatpost take the sting out of cycling. This plush shock-absorbing post mutes road vibration and ensures rider comfort.
The Ritchey Comp 2-Bolt post is compatible with multiple rail types and features an extra-secure 2-bolt clamp. - Internally ovalized to maximize strength - Two-bolt design for easy-to-adjust, vise-like grip - Low-profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won’t bottom out - Bolts oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with the saddle
3D forged one-piece AL6061-T6 construction - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - 15mm setback - ISO-Mountain safety certified
The Velo Orange Grand Cru seatpost is made from one piece of aluminum, internally ovalized to trim weight. The Grand Cru seatpost’s head is integral with the post – not pressed on – for great strength and weight savings. 0mm Setback: Zero-setback/offset posts are commonly used on mountain bikes and by some bikepackers. The Grand Cru zero setback post uses a one-bolt, ergonomic side-adjustment mechanism for both saddle rail clamping and fore-aft adjustment. 30.2mm Setback: For riders who prefer the comfort of leather saddles but have found proper saddle placement difficult due the short rails on leather saddles Velo Orange offers the Grand Cru Long Setback with an ample 30.2mm of setback. This model uses a two-bolt design.
- 6061-T6 construction w/forged alloy head - 45mm adjustable preload suspension travel - 2-Bolt Zero Offset head clamp - Up to 300 lb rider weight - EN MTN safety approval - 385g (27.2mm x 350mm)
Ritchey's Classic Seatpost uses a proven 2-bolt design that provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. - Ritchey's "Classic" hi-polish silver finish - Two-bolt design for easy to adjust, vise-like grip - Low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out - Bolts oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with the saddle - 3D Forged 2014 - Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters - Length: 350mm - 25mm offset - 43x38mm cradle - Hi-polish silver finish - 245g (27.2/350mm)
The Cyrano R5 Seatpost is made using Ergal aluminum; a 7075-series aluminum, with a high strength-to-density ratio that has the highest level of stiffness. Ergal also has good fatigue resistance, particularly important in cockpit performance. The optimized cradle position and pivot balance ensures the same support and performance right through the widest range of seat tube and personal preference angles. Stainless steel bolts and thumb wheel adjustment combine security with easy micro adjust accuracy. The 25mm setback means direct positional replacement of most original fit seatposts. - Body Material: Aluminium-Ergal - Head Material: Aluminium-Ergal - Bolts: Stainless Steel - Diameter: 27.2; 31.6mm - Length: 330, 400mm - Setback: 25mm - Weight: 240g (330mm - 31.6mm)
The Pro PLT seatpost is constructed of strong and lightweight 3D forged AL-7050 and features an innovative 1-bolt clamping system that provides ultra-secure clamping and ease of use.
FSA's Metropolis seatpost is CNC machined from AL6069 aluminum and features a forged alloy single-bolt head with chromoly hardware. Simple and elegant, this seatpost gets the job done weighing a scant 257 grams.
The Salsa Guide Deluxe Seatpost is premium aluminum: lightweight, strong, and drama-free. Count on it to be there when you need it. - 2014 Aluminum shaft - Two-bolt head
$74.95 - $79.95
The newly redesigned Trail post offers no-slip saddle engagement and high adjustability by securing the rails with fore and aft bolts. Whether your hitting rough singletrack or remounting in a hurry, this ensures the saddle stays exactly where you want it. - 3D Forged 7050 Construction - Fore/aft adjustment bolts for precision adjustment and secure clamping - Zero offset - Length: 400mm - Finish: Blatte - 240g (27.2x400)
Whether it's a cross remount, an unexpected pothole, or a rough line down the trail, the WCS Zero post will not relinquish its position. Featuring a confidence-inspiring extra-secure fore/aft bolt system, the Zero post is second-to-none in ease of installation and fit adjustment. - Fore/aft adjustment bolts for precision adjustment and secure clamping - 3D Forged 2014 Alloy - Offset: Zero - Cradle: Standard saddle rail clamp
Ritchey's WCS 1-Bolt Seatmast Topper makes saddle installation and adjustment super easy. It's constructed of forged aluminum for strength and the single bolt clamp makes it very simple to find your perfect saddle position. Furthering the ideal fit, the WCS Seatmast Topper comes in 50mm and 70mm lengths and different offsets.
- Giant proprietary D-Fuse seatpost - Composite construction with Alloy clamp - Zero offset configuration - 380mm length
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
- Alloy mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position (no-offset clamp) - I-Beam single rail clamp post specific to I-Beam saddles
Carbon seatpost with a proven low-profile, 2-bolt clamp that won't bottom out on the saddle. - Low-profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails - 2-bolt design securely holds the saddle in place and is easy to adjust - Offset: 25mm - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Carbon
Sleek design and ultimate functionality of the WCS 1-Bolt seatpost are the hallmarks of Ritchey design. Single bolt-actuated side load clamp offers easy adjustability and simple security in a post that works as nicely as it looks. - 3D Forged 7050 Alloy - Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters - Available in 350 and 400mm lengths - 20mm Offset - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Interchangeable clamps available for carbon rail saddles - Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm - Finish: Blatte - 195g (27.2/350)
Bike fit is important - a bike should feel like an extension of the body, especially when dialed in. Getting just the right saddle position is second-to-none when putting out power over long miles is concerned. Ritchey Link posts offer two clamp positions for greater adjustability in dialing in the right fit. - 7050 Alloy 2pc Press Fit Head - 15mm adjustable setback - Reversible clamp for greater fore/aft adjustability - Finish: BB black
Page 1 of 3 Next page