Honed in the wind tunnel, and embodying the essence of speed and aerodynamic technology, Giant's Propel Advanced Pro Frameset is ready to cheat the wind and get you across the line ahead of the competition. Featuring Giant’s Advanced-grade composite, this rocket is destined to increase your speed. The electronic drivetrain-ready frame boasts an integrated seatpost, and hidden, tucked-in brakes. Balancing aerodynamics with ride quality and rigidity, the Propel’s incredibly beefy bottom bracket delivers stiffness where you need it and the oversize steerer ensures pinpoint cornering. To top it all off, Giant's RideSense sensor is integrated into the chainstay to give you speed and cadence with any ANT+ compatible device (sold separately).
- Aerosystem shaping technology: engineers used extensive wind-tunnel testing research with various tube shapes to optimize the shape of every tube and junction for overall system aerodynamics.
- Giant's Contact SLR Aero Integrated Bar/Stem: an oversized stem designed for torsional stiffness is paired to a carbon handlebar with an aero top profile.
- SpeedControl SLR brakes: made from a molded carbon composite, these provide solid stopping power, stay tucked out of the wind and allow for easy maintenance.
- Integrated seatpost: it's aero, it's light weight, and it delivers a superb ride feel. An adjustable saddle clamp offers 10 or 23mm of offset for precise position.
- Advanced SL-Grade composite technology: high-performance, T-800 raw carbon fiber material is woven in Giant's own factory.
- OverDrive 2: an oversize, tapered fork steerer tube increases stiffness and enhances cornering performance.
- PowerCore: a massive, 86mm-wide press-fit bottom bracket ensures stiffness at the pedals. The asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- RideSense: integrated, removable wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible device.
- Internal cable routing: keeps the bike sleek and clutter-free.
Giant’s RideSense transmitter sends speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible computer. The transmitter is seamlessly integrated into the chainstay, though it can be easily removed.
Contact us for parts packages
|Frame||Giant Advanced-grade Composite, electronic ready Aero Road Design|
|Fork||Giant Advanced SL-Grade Composite w/OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Headset||OverDrive 2 integrated w/spacers and top cap|
|Bottom Bracket||accepts BB86 press fit|
|Seatpost||Giant Vector Composite|
|Accessories & Extras||RideSense ANT+ sensor|
* Subject to change without notice.